Tech experts, for tech experts
WhWe speak your language. Plug into our expertise and let us supercharge your tech projects with next-level tech talent.
From global software houses to leading consultancies, our ability to rapidly recruit technical talent within budget provides you with a unique competitive advantage
You are struggling to find talent but you still need to deliver. The pressure may be coming from internal projects and deadlines or from your latest big client win. Whatever the case, Talent has been solving resourcing issues like these for over 25 years.
From implementations and upgrades to technology consultancy our experience and understanding of the processes involved in technology project delivery, supported by our global network of specialist technology consultants makes us uniquely positioned to provide resourcing solutions to even the most niche of briefs.
Whether you are looking for permanent or contingent technical resourcing on a short or long term basis, reach out to your local Talent consultant and put us to the test.
Connecting global tech companies to our talent network
- 27 Years Talent (like many tech companies) was founded in a garage. We’ve been focused on tech from our first day in 1995.
- 10,000+ People We place into contract and permanent roles each year
- 4,600+ Active contractors We’re proud to work with thousands of tech experts that are currently working for brands around the world.
- 5 Years Talent’s a great place to work. The average tenure of our recruitment specialists is 5 years - way above our industry. No need to keep introducing yourself to new people, your recruitment partner will be with you for the long haul.
Debugging your tech hiring issues
Data Driven Sourcing
Our investment in talent mapping enables us to stay three steps ahead of the competition
Our knowledge of project based delivery enables us to move quickly to source the talent you need, when you need it.
Whether you're scoping a delivery project for a client or demonstrating internal ROI our transparent fixed pricing can help.
In a competitive job market, your brand needs to stand out. The absence of a compelling EVP is like trying to sell outdated software to a new customer
Diversity and inclusion
Many tech companies struggle to attract and retain candidates from underrepresented groups, which can impact their overall business success.
Strategic growth. Identifying, attracting & securing specialists in Digital Transformation, Business Applications, Consulting……that are key to the management of projects, development of business, growth of the company………..
That can be technical or functional – or straight bus dev.
Could be C-suite, should be division lead, could be subject matter expert.
Crucially it is targeted, specialist service by sector that drive business growth and capability.
At a high/search level this is relevant – https://hiec.com/sectors/business-professional-services/
Prof services firms and consulting companies depend on contractors – qualified, committed, professional – contractors delivered on time, on cost – and sometimes on site.
They rely on partners to provide long-term partnerships, short-term/immediate solutions, to deliver against projects won.
They need market intel, responsive delivery/service – an extended network of relevant professionals to help them build and fulfill on capability.
- Immediate access to a qualified network of known/referenced candidates
- Solutions on-demand – responsive to need.
- Unrivaled ability to source and manage the virtual workforce – contractor care.
- Range of solutions? Possibly, T&M, fixed price (that needs some thought)
- Full understanding of the need to deliver on time, on cost, on quality
- I may be pushing that bit a lot but that is the key.