We are proud to be Aotearoa recruitment specialists, who are backed by a global market-leader.
We bring whai oranga or real value to people and organisations by building highly skilled and engaged teams, rethinking technology solutions and improving lives by creating a strong sense of belonging.
We are committed to creating the most rewarding experiences for our customers, clients, colleagues, and community across New Zealand. Our values are not just words on a poster. They guide everything we do. Lead the way, strive for better, give a damn. Aro ake mātou ki ngā kōtihitihi, which means we are determined to build a better world of work, giving back to our community to improve the lives of everyone we work with.
Diversity, equity and inclusion is important to us, and we are committed to forming partnerships with Māori and recognising and providing for Māori interests, ensuring equal opportunity for all members of our community and creating a true sense of belonging for all.
- Est. 2009 13+ years of tech & digital recruitment expertise across NZ.
- 2 offices across Auckland and Wellington provide specialist recruitment services all over NZ.
- 96 Talent RISE Rangatahi graduates (NEET) gained meaningful employment in the past four years.
- 10+ years Over 25% of our NZ team have been with us for over a decade.
- 18m+ average tenure of our contractors placed with clients across a variety of sectors.
- 634 contract placements across NZ in the past 24 months.
- 30+ career recruiters working locally for you.
- 62+ NPS promoter score by Talent Contractors in NZ.
Supporting businesses across Aotearoa
Learn more about our helping hands
It’s in our DNA to connect young people with meaningful career opportunities in New Zealand. Our NZ team are here to make an impact to the community through mentoring, social, life skills and work experience workshops as well as training and employment opportunities.
Our kaupapa (purpose) is empowering rangatahi and one way we achieve this, is by delivering our employability skills strength-based readiness to work program – Rangatahi Mahere Whakapakari Mahi utilising Te Kotahitanga (Effective Teaching Profile). We create opportunities for our rangatahi to actively participate and engage in their learning to encourage positive youth development outcomes.