A renowned global client is looking to expand their infrastructure team and requires a Technical Consultant to come on board and support. This is a fantastic 12-month opportunity, with likely extension, to join a great company with numerous growth opportunities.
For this role, there is a strong focus to deliver first-class customer experience across both Australia and New Zealand. As part of the team, you will bring solid experience in Windows/virtualization/Linux with installing/configuring/patching experience. You will have experience maintaining enterprise level infrastructure such as servers, storage and SAN.
- Experienced in VMware/virtualization and building, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Windows and Linux platforms including installing/configuring/patching experience.
- Knowledge of HP products. Experienced in Infrastructure such as HP Synergy, Proliance, Alletra or CommVault Appliances.
- Knowledge of computing and storage systems and networking.
- Experienced in customer-facing roles.
The hours are regular business hours rostered between 7am-7pm. Sometimes you may be required to be on standby from time to time. This is a hybrid role, Auckland central based.
Please note this role is for somebody who has the rights to live and work in New Zealand and already has NZ experience.
Hit “apply” today!