Our client is looking to bring on multiple SAP TM Consultants/Analysts to join their ongoing implementation project with a government agency. This will be a 1-3 year long contract opportunity and will be working on a global project implementing SAP across 60 facilities. This person MUST BE A US CITIZEN and located in the United States as this is a federal government project.
The Senior TM Analyst/Consultant is responsible for designing, configuring, testing, deploying and supporting SAP Transportation Management solutions on client TM functional teams. Examples of daily activities for this role include:
- Designing SAP Transportation Management solutions; including both configuration and custom development designs to meet business requirements.
- Configuring SAP TM and working with SAP developers to deliver custom reports, interfaces, enhancements, forms and workflows.
- Testing and troubleshooting SAP TM to ensure alignment with documented business process and requirements.
- Providing support for production SAP solutions.
Required Experiences and Skills
- Strong understanding of SAP Transportation Management function with the ability to independently design, configure, enhance, test and implement.
- 3 or more years of experience working on SAP Transportation Management solutions in either a functional or development role.
This is a remote position that requires you to travel throughout the year for kick-offs and go-lives (30-40%).
Please apply and reach out if you think you would be a good fit.