- Exciting opportunity for a SFIA 6 Release / Project Lead
- Initial contract through to May 2027 with multiple extension opportunities
- ACT located, Remote working considered
- Must hold an active NV1 Security Clearance to apply for this role
Our client provides science and technology support to safeguard Australia and its national interests
Our client requires a SFIA 6 Release/Project Lead with significant experience in program Solution delivery management in a complex ICT transformational program. The Release/Project Lead must have deep experience in SAP S4HANA Project management and implementation methodologies and is expected to initiate, influence, mobilise, inspire drive, and support ERP Delivery Team outcomes.
The position will have a responsibility to assure and govern agreed scope and scheduled activities of Delivery Partners to ensure alignment and adoption of ERP implementation best practices to enable optimal fit for purpose outcomes for the organisation. They must have in depth SAP ERP Specialist knowledge aligned to the qualifications, including organisation leadership/ management skills to provide expert advice, direction and guidance including the current demonstrated ability to support resolution of complex SAP Solution Release issues.
The responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Providing ERP Delivery governance and assurance, leveraging ERP and SAP Project management experience
- Support Solution Delivery Lead across multiple tranches and corresponding releases to plan, manage and govern activities to ensure alignment with optimal outcomes for the organisation and adoption of ERP implementation best practices
- Supporting the program to deliver against agreed deliverables, time, quality and cost.
- Ensuring alignment of ERP methodologies, tools and solution, and outcomes concept with policy and framework
- Working as part of the broader Delivery Management Leadership to ensure program schedule and quality targets are met and overall outcomes are achieved.
- Supporting the definition of Program Tranche, including early and in phase scope, approach, plan, schedule, resources and GFX required to deliver capability outcomes.
- Provide ERP SAP project management complex understanding and input to evaluation of industry proposals and selection of supporting aligning stakeholders with realistic and achievable expectations of schedule, scope and solution.
- Knowledge transfer and demonstrate initiative and on occasion taking responsibilities for non-standard solution release related tasks
The ideal candidate will possess:
- 15+ years experience in complex ICT ERP Program ERP SAP transformation and demonstrated skills leading complex projects including utilisation of project management proficiencies
- 10+ years’ experience with S4HANA implementation across the suite of SAP applications
- Demonstrated experience of Human Resource management functional domain including Core HR (SAP Success Factors) and understanding of Case Management and Force Element S4HANA integration.
- Minimum 8 years of proven team leadership experience, preferable across a range of SAP Team Lead roles such as Project Management, Functional Team Leadership
- Demonstrating deep understanding of SAP Best Practice implementation methodologies.
You must hold an active NV1 Security Clearance to apply for this role.
To apply, click ‘Apply’ or call Vamshi Krishna on 02 6129 6314 to talk about this opportunity further.