- Exciting opportunity for ITSM Professionals
- 12 months + 12 months
- Must be an Australian Citizen
Our client is highly respected organisation, who provides services and supports to thousands of individuals around Australia. With multiple locations around Canberra, this vital Government organisation seeks only the most skilled and professional individuals to assist them in developing programs, policies, and initiatives that will improve the quality of life for Australia’s most vulnerable.
Our client is seeking an Assistant Director Service Transition to implement and transition new and changed ICT services and complete Change and Release Management activities. The successful candidate will lead the team responsible for managing service transition activities and will be responsible for ensuring the change and release management frameworks are adhered to.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Supervise team members and act as Director when required.
- Oversee the transition of services, applications, and infrastructure into operation
- Review all Service Transition records prior to closure to ensure satisfactory on-boarding.
- Manage and coordinate activities to minimise the risk of Service Transition delays to the business.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience leading teams in an operational environment through frameworks such as ITIL
- Experience in Service Transition
- Experience in Change and Release Management
- Experience working in Government or providing services to a Government agency