Talent International is currently recruiting for a Business Coordinator to work for an NSW Government client based in Sydney. This position is a contract position for 12-month contract role with the possibility of being extended and are paying $51.08 per hour + Super.
7 Hours per day / 35 per week job
Primary purpose of the role
Provide timely, effective and high-level administrative, coordination and related support services for the Branch/Group.
- Support the accurate and timely delivery of a range of administrative and business services by undertaking financial, human resource process support, purchasing and vendor management, petty cash payment and travel arrangements in compliance with relevant legislation, policies and procedures;
- Prepare accurate and timely correspondence, reports and presentations in line with quality standards to meet client needs;
- Manage small projects or related project tasks, and identify and contribute to the development and implementation of streamlined administrative and business processes, procedures and systems to support business priorities;
- Allocate and coordinate branch correspondence and brief workflows, to meet any requested timing.
- Co-ordinate meetings, workshops, seminars and conferences as necessary, including catering, room and equipment set up, distributing material, liaising with speakers and attendees and clean up;
- Provide secretarial and administrative support for stakeholder meetings and committees including compilation and distribution of agenda papers, provision of reports and liaising with external organisations to obtain or distribute information, minute/note taking, follow up and drafting correspondence where required;
- Manage the Executive Director/Director’s diaries as required, to ensure the rescheduling of meetings and appointments and conflicting demands are resolved.
- Experience in providing support and coordination to senior level management on a broad range of administrative, financial, accounting and HR processes and procedures.
- Advanced skills and experience in word processing, correspondence tracking, databases, electronic document management systems and financial budgeting systems, spreadsheets, presentation and electronic communication applications including MS Office software.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW by submitting your resume in MS Word Format. For further information, you may contact Uvez Ahmed on 02 8240 9596 / firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.