Are you looking out the window at this typical Wellington weather thinking to yourself “there must be something better our there”? Are you sitting at your desk feeling like you are in need of something fresh? If you are nodding your head, I think you should keep reading!
I am looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to come on board within a newly established team who have been charged with a full and complete platform modernisation. You will be responsible for typing together their consolidated platform approach from Development to Operations. This includes the environment, build and release processes using Terraform, GitHub CI/CD, and establishing mature usage and adoption of their CI/CD tooling across the organisation.
What you will bring:
- Proven significant experience designing, deploying and maintaining infrastructure required for CI/CD environments with tools such as Jenkins, GitHub or Azure DevOps
- Experience with IaC tools such as Terraform and/or CloudFormation
- Experience with containerisation technologies such as Docker or Kubernetes
- Hands-on experience within cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud.
- Experience working within a complex technical environment
- Excellent communications – both written and verbal
What is in it for you:
You’ll be working for a high profile name here in New Zealand who deliver a service to keep us all safe. In additional your base salary, you’ll also get additional insurances and an amazing 5 weeks annual leave per year. Flexible working is available – working from home 2-3 days per week and if you do opt to head into the office, you’ll find yourself in a central Wellington location which is nice and handy to public transport and great lunch spots.
If you are still nodding your head, then please apply now. Alternatively, you can reach out to me at email@example.com and we could organise a time to chat.
PLEASE NOTE: To be considered for this position, you must be a New Zealand Citizen or Resident, or currently hold rights to work for New Zealand and be located in New Zealand (ideally Wellington).