Integration Solutions (Functional) Lead/ Functional Consultant
10 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Remote (Can work from anywhere in Australia)
$820 p/day+ Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Integration Solutions (Functional) Lead/ Functional Consultant’.
* Experience to lead and deliver integration solutions for diverse range of projects across multiple platforms.
* Ability to clearly articulate and effectively rationalise integration design approach, ideas, and solutions to teams.
* Work and collaborate with architects and build team leads to develop a best of breed organisation which delivers modern, flexible and scalable platforms.
* Manage and develop a high-performance team, aligned to the core values of integrity, collaboration, excellence and a customer first attitude, through effective leadership, support and feedback
* High profile, Student Management System, integrating from legacy system to PeopleSoft.
* Should be able to manage integration from functional perspective.
* Agile experience
* Can consider technical candidates who can liaise with the internal/ external stakeholders.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org