- Payroll Officer role within a federal government agency
- Contract Term: Initial 6 Months contract + possible extension
- Part Time (3 days a week), be able to attend office minimum 1 day a week
- Australian citizen is required
We are seeking a detail-oriented and proficient individual to join our client as a Payroll Officer. If you have a minimum of 3 years of end-to-end payroll processing experience, particularly using Micropay software, we want to hear from you!
The responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Manage end-to-end payroll processing for our dynamic team.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of employee payments, deductions, and taxes.
- Collaborate with HR to maintain up-to-date employee records and resolve any payroll discrepancies.
- Generate payroll reports for management review and auditing purposes.
- Stay updated on payroll regulations and compliance requirements.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of recent, hands-on experience in end-to-end payroll processing.
- Proficiency in using Micropay software is a must.
- Strong understanding of payroll regulations, tax laws, and compliance.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in data entry and calculations.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while meeting deadlines.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal.
- To be eligible for employment in this role, you must be an Australian citizen, have an up-to-date police check with no qualifications or disclosable outcomes. Be able to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance.
How to Apply:
To apply for this opportunity, please submit your application to Connie at Talent International by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button. Alternatively, you can contact Connie on 02 6129 6318 or firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.