- Initial 6-12 month contract opportunity (opportunity to convert to a permanent employee if you would like)
- Sydney CBD location with WFH flexibility 2-3 days per week
- Opportunity to work for the no. 1 IT organisation globally!
- Flexible daily rate on offer ($950 – $1,050 per day)
A leading multinational IT organisation is currently in search for a Senior Security Engineer to join their global team. This position is a 12 month contract opportunity with the view to extend long term, however they are also open to converting the right person to a permanent employee.
This position is working as part of a global team who are spread across Aus, the US and the UK, made up of some of the best Security Engineers globally. In this role, you will manage the discovery of vulnerabilities, providing data and detail to all downstream teams, as well as performing system development and infrastructure management to their key systems. To be successful in this position you will have development and scripting experience, vulnerability management experience and be an expert in cloud technologies.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Solid experience with Security fundamentals and Security Engineering eg. Vulnerability Management, Scanning
- Solid Python Scripting Experience – skilled using scripting to Automate
- Web development / System Engineering experience
- Experience with DevOps
- AWS Experience – experience building with AWS (Certifications highly advantageous)
What’s in it for you?
- Newly renovated beautiful offices in the heart of Sydney CBD
- Working from home flexibility with flexible hours also
- Opportunity to become a permanent employee down the line (if you would like)
- Learn from some of the best security professionals in the world
- Be part of a gloabl team with extensive learning opportunities
- Join a team with an inspiring manager and great team culture
- Join one a leading multinational technology company
- Opportunity to join a global team
- Excellent day rate on offer
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in and you would like to hear more, please APPLY NOW! For more information, please reach out to Angus.Bick@talentinternational.com