Talent is partnering with a leading Higher Education to source a Senior HR Change Partner to work across a multi-year tech transformation program. Our client has been globally recognised as one of the world’s top universities for many years.
Our client is seeking a Senior HR Change Partner with strong industrial change experience to work with a core client group and senior stakeholders. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in HR and industrial relations coupled with significant change management skills within Industrial relations contexts. The role will be responsible for a wide range of projects varying from role redundancy, responsibility shift, repointing after disestablishing partners, investment in new system or technology, introduction of new leadership layers, and the need to Dis-establish functions and re-design roles.
- In depth knowledge of the HR function and Industrial Relations, particularly experience interpreting complex HR policy and Enterprise Bargaining Agreements
- Highly developed change management experience within an industrial relations context
- Exceptional communication and relationship management skills, thriving in environments with complexity and diversity
- Strong planning, organizational, and project management skills, delivering strategic objectives within set timeframes
- Extensive experience in supporting HR function development and capability uplift
- Demonstrated experience in developing and implementing HR solutions in large and complex work environments aligned with organizational and client goals.
- 35-hour work week with flexibility around core hours
- 5 weeks annual leave
- Discounts on selected bank products and health insurance
- Financial wellbeing advice and services
- Career development support and advice
- Study leave
- Access to sport and fitness centres with benefits and discounted rates
- Access to free counselling
- Access to discounted parking
- Initial 12-month fixed term contract with potential to extend
- Paying approximately $170k including super
- Flexible working arrangement (2-3 days in office per week)
Apply today to be considered for this exciting opportunity!