Technical Architect – Cloud Platform
Full Time Position
$150K p.a. + super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large private organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Technical Architect’. The Technical Architect role is responsible for creating technical architecture designs for corporate and customer solutions that will be implemented either on-premises, in corporate data centres, or on public cloud platforms.
- Proven experience producing technical architecture designs within a small to medium enterprise environment.
- Proven understanding of non-functional requirements and their impact on technical architecture design.
- Demonstrates a good working knowledge of end user, compute, networking, storage technologies, including desktop and server virtualisation technologies, network switches and firewalls, perimeter boundary protection, and SANs.
- Demonstrates strong awareness of security ensuring that technical designs provide sufficient protection for workloads.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions deployed to a multi-tenanted community cloud platform.
- Experience designing and implementing solutions deployed to public cloud platforms.
- Experience designing and delivering solutions within the ANZ Government domain at federal, state or local levels.
- Familiarity with international and region-specific compliance & security standards across the enterprise IT landscape such as ISO 27001 and ISO 27017, NIST, CIS and ACSC Information Security Manual.
- Familiarity with ITIL service management principles & tools, and their use in an enterprise environment.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org