Talent has partnered with a leading engineering & technology organization that is seeking a Payroll Officer to join their team on a fixed-term basis for 6 months.
- Assist the Australia Payroll Manager in running end-to-end payroll for a business unit and support other business units as required
- Assist in documentation of all key payroll related procedures with periodic reviews to ensure regulatory requirements are maintained;
- Assist with coordination of payment of PAYG, superannuation and workers’ compensation;
- Calculation of leave and termination payments; Interpreting NES, Awards and Enterprise Agreements;
- Preparing payroll payments to third party vendors, including superannuation and Child Support;
- Assist in preparing reports, monthly reconciliation and general ledger related activities;
- Responding to staff enquiries and resolving payroll issues in a timely manner;
Qualifications and Experience:
- Proven experience as a Payroll Officer or Payroll Administrator with 2+ years of experience
- Excellent knowledge of payroll processes and regulations.
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Sage Micropay is an advantage.
- Attractive Salary $85k + Super (pro-rata)
- Hybrid Work Environment (3 days office, 2 days home)
- Friendly and collaborative work environment
- Onsite Parking
- Potential for extension or conversion to permanent employment
How to Apply: If you are passionate about payroll and have the technical expertise to excel in this role, please click apply or contact Luther Borgas on 03 9236 7755 or email@example.com