- Permanent Opportunity
- Proven experience in assistance with commercial and contract management
- Solid Communicator & High – Level Stakeholder Management
- Must be an Australian Citizen, NV1 Security Clearance (Desirable)
Our Client aims to reinvent tomorrow by solving the world’s most critical problems for thriving cities, resilient environments, mission-critical outcomes, operational advancement, scientific discovery and cutting-edge manufacturing, turning abstract ideas into realities that transform the world for good. Our Client provides a full spectrum of professional services including consulting, technical, scientific and project delivery for the government and private sector
About The Role
The Commercial Support Officer will support the Commercial Manager perform and achieve contract management work within an integrated workforce.
The successful candidate will have knowledge of compliance and legislative frameworks, government decision-making and our client’s mission and policy requirements, or the ability to quickly acquire this knowledge. They will need to be able to work independently, displaying initiative, problem solving, sound decision-making and judgement, to provide commercial contracting support to the HF Sensing exports team.
The Commercial Support Officer will undertake specialist research and analysis, conduct reviews and perform procedural and clerical support work to achieve project outcomes.
Key Pointers for Success!
The ‘Commercial Support Officer’ would have solid expertise in the below skills to ensure successful completion of projects. These include:
- Compliance/ Legislative Frameworks
- Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL)
- Contract Change Proposals (CCP)
Key responsibilities of the position:
- Support the Commercial Manager develop and manage contracts and plans
- Support the review and evaluation of non-technical contract documents, including Contract Data Requirements List (CDRL) Data Items, plans and contractor proposals
- Provide support to the Commercial Manager to Monitor contractor compliance with contractual, legislative, policy and regulatory frameworks and ensure Commonwealth contact obligations are understood and adhered to.
Other Skills & Experience:
- Eligible to access US Export Controlled (ITAR) information.
- Proficient with the MS suite of software programs (Work, Excel, Visio)
- Experience working within a complex project
If you are an experienced and dynamic ‘Commercial Support Officer,’ who is passionate about large-scale complex projects and wants to be part of a great team, we’d love to hear from you!
‘APPLY for this opportunity, For further information, please contact Sanat Anmadwar on email Sanat.Anmadwar@talentinternational.com and help uplift our client’s technical capability.