Do you want to be a part of a team that prides themselves on team support, challenging themselves and an exceptional – and growing – candidate and client portfolio? Do you want to have fun and be rewarded for hard work?
Based in our AUCKLAND office, step up and join one of the leading Technology and Digital IT recruitment teams in New Zealand. Working with Talent, you’ll be joining a company with a core value to ‘Give a Damn’.
Talent has been awarded Gallup’s Exceptional Workplace Award for the 4th consecutive year.
We have also been recognised at the 2023 Diversity Works New Zealand awards. We were specifically acknowledged for the work of Talent RISE, which supports M?ori and Pasifika youth.
Although we are incredibly proud of these awards and accolades we know that none of our success is possible without great people.
What are we looking for:
- An experienced IT recruitment consultant with a growth mindset
- A person who is driven to succeed within a collaborative and team-first environment
- Someone who is obsessed with providing a world-class service to both clients and candidates
- Although you will have support from our sourcing team, we would ideally like someone who has worked as a 360 consultant
- Someone who can identify new opportunities as well as growing an existing client base
- An experienced consultant who will add to a great culture.
What’s in it for you:
- Industry-leading commission structure, paid monthly with quarterly kickers for high performance.
- Access to a mature and growing client base
- The opportunity to place both permanent and contract IT positions.
- A genuine opportunity to create your own desk, with the support of the team.
- Genuine career opportunities with our Career Pathways framework
- With over 300 people in 9 offices across NZ, Australia & the US there are real opportunities to grow internationally with Talent
- Backing from an industry-leading marketing team
- An extra 6 “Take Time Out” recharge days
- Yearly conference which is in Tasmania this year
- Regular opportunities for training
- A great team that supports each other and helps others achieve their goals.
Make no mistake, this role can be fast-paced and challenging at times but will give you enormous job satisfaction, a fun, collaborative environment to learn in, ongoing training, and let’s not forget financial reward!
If you are looking for an environment where you will be given all the tools and support to achieve your goals, then we should be talking.
Please feel free to apply with an updated CV or call me, JP Browne, on 027 5911677