Help Desk – Team Lead / Night Shift
Initial 3 months contract with possible extensions
Adelaide Based Role
Candidates with Valid Australian Visa will be considered. No visa sponsorship available.
One of our clients is looking for a Help desk Team lead for the night shift, based in Adelaide.
Shift time: Each shift allows for 30 minute break + 2x 15 minute breaks (1 hour total break – unpaid).
Initial training: 6-8 weeks on site (during standard business hours – day shift) – Monday to Friday from 8.30am -4.30pm
Once training complete: Night shift hours: 7.00pm – 7.00am, rolling 4x days on and followed by x 4 days off.
* Proven ability to lead a team, to develop effective communications and establish supportive networks
* Demonstrated ability to problem solve through investigation, research, and consultation
* Ability to document procedures to improve response, installations, training, and problem solving
* Demonstrated ability to consistently meet deadlines, work under pressure with minimal supervision, determine priorities, plan and organise work and maintain accuracy
* Taking significant responsibility for the user’s service experience and consistently striving to deliver high quality ICT support.
* Managing incoming calls and emails in a disciplined and structured manner, exceeding minimum service standards defined by the line manager
* Providing leadership and support to team members in the triage and resolution of complex or major incidents
* Providing high level service desk support for standard desktop applications, and other approved software, leading to high levels of first call resolution of incidents
If you want to know more , click “APPLY” or you can directly reach out to Shilpa Sharma at firstname.lastname@example.org