Our client is a growing company producing popular Software Development and Data Analytics tools for their customers and users across the country. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to get their foot in the door with a solid company in the IT space – if you have a non-technical background in customer service with degrees, courses, or bootcamps in IT or coding, please consider applying!
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer-facing role, ideally in a technical support capacity
- Ability to context switch between multiple support chats
- Experience with SQL for data analysis and/or statement writing
- Ability to parse complex logic problems by following a problem thread and producing a solution
- Experience with taking ownership of customer issues and being curious about problem-solving
- Interest in personal development – bootcamps, certifications, courses, lectures, etc.
- Ability to be in-office in San Francisco or NYC 4x/week
Nice to Have:
- Experience supporting a cloud service in production (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Exposure to Snowflake, BigQuery, PowerBI, Redshift, etc.
- Work with company’s customers on a daily basis in a support engineering capacity
- Participate in live chat support for 4 hours of the day in order to assist with troubleshooting customer issues
- Contribute to team projects, overflow troubleshooting, administrative work, and investigation of long-term issues
- Work closely with the development team to optimize tools for diagnostics and service performance
- Collaborate with multiple teams (front-end, back-end, design, product, UI, DevOps, etc.) to ensure a positive customer experience for product users
If interested, please apply directly or reach out to Emma Corcodilos at firstname.lastname@example.org