Women in Tech Report 2021
Collating responses from our 400 participants, we’ve got real about what it means to be a woman in this industry. But it’s not just about providing a platform for these women to share their experiences, it’s about creating real and tangible change.
Download our report to uncover practical strategies that you can implement to make a real difference.
Here are some of the key takeaways:
- 44% feel they have been overlooked for promotions due to gender.
- 56% don’t see a clear path for their career at their current employer.
- 45% feel that they are not paid exactly the same as male colleagues at their level.
- 57% believe that family responsibilities either negatively or strongly impact women’s careers in tech.
- 35% cite ‘not having a seat at the table/being included in decision-making conversations’ as the biggest challenge encountered in the workplace.