TALENT INTERNATIONAL WEBSITE TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Welcome to our website www.talentinternational.com.au together with all associated sub-domains and domains owned (Site) by Talent International Holdings Pty Ltd ABN 28 131 419 577 and its related bodies corporate (referred to as Talent International, we, our or us in these Terms). These are our Terms in respect of any use of the Site by any users (referred to as you or your in these Terms). These Terms apply whenever you access the Site, regardless of how you access the Site, including the use of information services provided through this Site. Please read these Terms carefully before accessing or using the information and services available through the Site.
Use of this Site
- Talent International is the owner and operator of this Site.
- You agree to be bound by these Terms, which are subject to change at our sole discretion. Your use of and access to this Site constitutes your acceptance of these Terms as they exist at the relevant time.
- If you do not agree with any of these Terms, you must not use the Site and must immediately leave. If you breach these Terms, you acknowledge that Talent International may immediately suspend or terminate your use of this Site and at its option take any appropriate legal action against you.
- By agreeing to being bound by these Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years of age, or if you are entering into these Terms on behalf of any person under 18 years of age, that you are that person’s parent or legal guardian. You must inform any persons under 18 years of age about these Terms and their obligation to comply with them.
- All intellectual property in relation to content on this Site belongs or is licensed to Talent International or its affiliates. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content on this Site may be protected by Australian and international copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches those laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- The Talent International name, logo, and other identifiers may be registered trade marks or other intellectual property of Talent International or its related bodies corporate. Other trade marks may be displayed on the Site from time to time. These may belong to third parties. Nothing displayed on the Site is construed as granting any license or right of use of any logo or trade mark displayed on the Site without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
Liability & Indemnity
- Talent International does not exclude any rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions or warranties in respect of goods or services under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or equivalent State or Territory legislation which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified. However, Talent International excludes all other rights, remedies, guarantees, conditions and warranties in respect of goods or services from your use of the Site whether based in statute, common law or otherwise, to the extent permitted by law. To the fullest extent possible:
- Talent International does not warrant the accuracy of the content on the Site. Any content is provided to you “as is” and on an “as available” basis and on the condition that you take all responsibility for assessing the accuracy of the content and rely on it at your own risk. All content on the Site may be changed at our sole discretion and without notice.
- Talent International has no responsibility or liability in relation to any loss or damage that you incur, including loss of profits, interruption of business, loss of data on your information handling system or other damage to your software or hardware, arising from your use of or access to this Site, except as set out in these Terms & Conditions.
- Talent International does not warrant that functions contained in the Site content, such as hyperlinks, will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected or that Talent International or the server that makes it available, are free from viruses or other harmful and destructive material.
- You accept all risks and responsibility for all loss, damage, costs and other consequences resulting from using the Site or the content or material on or accessible through the Site.
- To the extent permitted by law, Talent International’s liability for any breach of a term or condition implied by law is limited at Talent International’s discretion:
- if the breach relates to goods, replacing, repairing or supplying goods equivalent to those goods or paying the cost of replacing or repairing them or acquiring equivalent goods: or
- if the breach relates to services, resupplying, or paying the cost of resupplying, those services.
- You indemnify Talent International and its affiliated companies, and each of their directors, officers, employees and agents against any action, claim, loss or expense which it incurs which arises from your use of the Site.
- Talent International may contract or arrange for third parties to provide the whole or part of the supply of products and any related services to you. You must not bring any claims or actions against such third parties. If you bring such a claim or action in breach of these Terms, you agree to indemnify us and the person against whom the claim or action is made against the consequences of that claim or action. You agree that in entering into these Terms, we are acting as the agent of and trustee for each of our employees, officers, agents, clients and subcontractors, and each of these persons is deemed to be a party to the contract for the purpose of entitling each of them to enforce, have the benefit of and rely upon these Terms.
Third Party Content & Links
- This Site may include third party content which is subject to that third party’s terms and conditions of use. Nothing on this Site should be construed as granting any licence or right for you to use that content.
- This Site may include links to third party sites which are not related to Talent International and in relation to which Talent International has no control or interest. The appearance of those links on this site does not indicate any relationship between Talent International and that third party or any endorsement by Talent International of that third party, its site or the products or services which it is advertising on this Site. You should take appropriate action to ensure that your access to, and use of this Site and other websites is protected against, and free from viruses, worms, trojan horses and other harmful and destructive material.
- Any publication of e-mail addresses on the Site is for the purpose of professional communication only. Our e-mail addresses and any other party’s email addresses or contact details contained on the Site (including in any blogs) must not be used to send unsolicited commercial messages.
- Any comments on this Site by users of the Site (including in any blogs and forums), advertisers, sponsors or other promoters (Third Party Content) are solely the comments of those persons and do not represent the views of and are not endorsed by Talent International. When posting Third Party Content on this Site, you warrant that you created or otherwise have all necessary intellectual property rights to publish the relevant material, you indemnify Talent International in respect of any claims from the publication of Third Party Content, and you must provide true name and contact details. You must not impersonate anyone, or mislead anyone as to the source of the comments.
- You agree that if you post any Third Party Content on this Site that your comments must not be unlawful, defamatory or otherwise harmful, be a breach of any third party’s intellectual property rights, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, harassing, offensive, racially or sexually vilifying, obscene, pornographic or otherwise indecent. You agree that the Third Party Content you post on the Site must not advertise or promote any products or services, except with Talent International’s prior written consent.
- You must not use this Site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
- These Terms are governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of New South Wales. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales. If any provision of these Terms is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, such invalidity or unenforceability will not affect the remainder of these Terms, which will continue in full force and effect.
- If any part of these Terms is unenforceable, this shall not affect the enforceability of any other part of the provision or any other provision deemed invalid, that part will be severed from these Terms and the remainder of these Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
- You can contact us on:
Talent International, Level 9, 201 Elizabeth Street, Sydney NSW 2000