We are excited to announce and congratulate Mark Nielsen, Talent group CFO who has been nominated as a finalist for the CFO of the Year Award at the Thomson Reuters Tax and Accounting Excellence Awards 2015!
These Awards aim to recognize excellence across firms and individuals in the expertise of tax and accounting throughout Australia and New Zealand.
The CFO of the Year award category recognises CFOs and registered directors of all organisations who have dedicated overall responsibility for finance who have:
- Increased/sustained financial achievement for the company
- Heightened quality of service since being in position
- Enterprise and added value
- Innovation and initiative
- Strong leadership qualities
- Team working and flexible working skills
The award ceremony will be held in Sydney on Thursday, 12 November 2015 and we wish Mark all the very best.
Congratulations on your nomination!