- Brisbane CBD Fringe location with WFH Flexibility
- free daily meals, and more!
- Up to $620 per day
- 6 month contract
A leading Entertainment organisation is looking for a Workforce Analyst to join their team. In this role you will play a critical role in providing valuable insights into labor requirements, optimizing productivity strategies, and reporting on key metrics. Your contributions will directly impact the operational efficiency and productivity.
- Conduct in-depth analysis of trends affecting resource requirements and propose solutions.
- Compare pre and post roster publications alongside completed rosters.
- Identify operational trends and recommend changes to meet business requirements.
- Develop creative and analytical approaches to support changes to enterprise agreements.
- Review and streamline reporting processes, with a focus on increased automation.
- Develop, modify, and maintain accurate resource plans and budget models for short, medium, and long term (2-3 years ahead).
- Prepare detailed analysis to support annual and quarterly labor cycle reforecasts.
- Flexibility to adapt resource plans based on evolving business needs.
- Provide training forecasts (2-3 years ahead) to ensure adequate training and equipment resources.
- Assist in developing training plans that align with business requirements.
- Manage, document, and review labor standards, reporting on their effectiveness.
- Conduct regular time and motion studies and productivity evaluations, reporting results.
- Collaborate with Analyst to achieve labor goals
- Produce accurate periodic reports on costs, productivity, availability, and coverage.
- Generate departmental and ad-hoc reports promptly.
- Create in-depth reports on “What-if” scenarios and provide recommendations based on detailed analysis.
- Automate reports using Power BI.
- Maintain regular systematic labor reporting on HR/labour metrics.
- Develop and advise on labor opportunities, including roster to budget analysis.
- Translate business needs into functional requirements for application implementation.
- Manage databases to ensure data integrity.
- Contribute to process and workflow development.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Business degree or equivalent, with 3-5 years of experience in commercial, business, or planning analysis. A mathematical degree is a plus.
- Proven experience in preparing detailed reports and providing data-driven recommendations.
What’s in it for you?
- Free daily meals
- $10 staff parking
- Excellent working culture and close knit team
If this role sounds like you, please APPLY NOW!