Talent International is currently recruiting for a Visitor Service Support Officer to work for one of our NSW Government clients on an initial 12 month contract basis with a high possibility of an extension. This position will be working 4 days in the Office (Surry Hills & Parramatta) and 1 day work from home. This role is paying an hourly rate between $48 to $56 per hour plus superannuation.
- Oversee and support the Customer Service Officers across the organisation
- Develop and implement centralised customer service processes and recording systems for internal and external communication channels
- Review, make recommendations and implement policies, systems and processes relating to customer services
- Support the Visitor Services team to administer bookings using computerised booking management systems, including receipting/invoicing to ensure that services are provided to customers including the general public, schools, corporates and filming and photography users.
- Measure, track and report on key performance indicators for the performance of customer service outputs, particularly with regard to customer bookings managed by the Customer Service Officers.
- Coordinate various reception, retail and financial operations of the Visitor Services team, including collecting and reconciling revenue, to ensure cost efficient and effective visitor and customer services
- Assist with the implementation of systems that collect and collate visitor statistics used for reporting and making informed decisions
- Assist with the induction and training of Customer Service Officers; coordinate daily/weekly rosters and deploy staff to effectively cover services and address changing workloads.
Essential Criteria to be Successful:
- Experience in office administration and/or call centre and in high level customer enquiry and service delivery.
- Experience in supervising a diverse team to deliver customer service excellence.
- Experience operating computerised systems essential to the role which include Bookings/Sales systems and CRM computing systems.
- Experience using a high-volume switchboard/phone system.
- Experience with social media and digital communications.
- Ability to work outside of normal working hours and on weekends if required.
- Must have a Current drivers licence.
If you are interested and can demonstrate all the above, then please apply now by submitting your resume and a cover letter. For further information, you may contact Jessica Abboud on 02 8240 9516 for a confidential discussion.