- Must be an Australian Citizen with a minimum of baseline security clearance
As a User Researcher, you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of public sector services. Your primary responsibilities will include:
Plan, Lead, and Oversee User Research: You will be responsible for planning, conducting, and analyzing qualitative and quantitative research studies to uncover user behaviors, needs, motivations, and pain points.
Collaborate Across Teams: Work closely with designers, product managers, and developers to ensure that research objectives align with project goals and contribute to the design and development of user-centered solutions.
Research Strategy and Methodology: Define research strategies, methodologies, and frameworks tailored to specific project needs. Utilize a range of techniques such as interviews, surveys, usability testing, and ethnographic studies to gather valuable insights.
Insight Synthesis: Synthesize and analyze research findings, translating them into actionable insights and recommendations that drive informed design decisions and business outcomes.
Effective Communication: Create comprehensive research deliverables, including personas, journey maps, and user profiles, to effectively communicate research insights and foster empathy within the team and with stakeholders.
- Experience in User Research, with a strong focus on government projects or larger organizations.
- Proven ability to deliver valuable insights that lead to improved user experiences.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Proficiency in research methodologies and tools.
- A passion for enhancing public sector services and improving citizens’ lives.
Apply now or call Luther Borgas on 03 9236 7755 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org