UI UX Designer
3 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Darlington & WFH (3 days onsite)
$800 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘UI UX Designer’.
- Develop user journeys, conduct user research and testing
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders
- Conduct user research to understand user behaviour, needs, painpoints and goals
- Create user personas, user flows and wireframes to illustrate user journeys and user interactio.
- Creates a user-first approach to digital experiences and design
- Ensure all UX and UI touch points reflect the University’s brand and support objectives based on audience journeys.
- Create and implement interaction models and user interface specifications, wireframes, and designs.
- Create high-fidelity mockups and prototypes using design software
- Identify website templates and components required to support key journeys
- Collaborate with the AEM development team to ensure designs are technically feasible and properly implemented.
- Undertakes ad-hoc projects and other activities
- Performs work activities relevant to the role’s key accountabilities as approved by the Manager and commensurate to the
- role’s classification level.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging trends and best practices in UX design
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or email@example.com