Our client is the market leader in retail pharmacy software supplying ERP/COTS software to their customers
Delivery of training in dispensing, point of sale and enterprise software solutions on-site or remotely to customers either head office, stores and/or to internal team members. Some installation and configuration of solutions will also be required on-site or remotely. This role will entail a variety of work such as some tech writing, content creation, remote training and some in store training.
* Ensure all training material is available and accessible for internal or on-site training
* Implement the training schedule for new and existing customers
* Develop training solutions based on individual requirements
* Adhere to national checklists and requirements
* Participate in software demonstration to potential customers
* Participate in Trade Fairs when required
* Undertake intrastate and interstate travel and training as may be required on occasion
* Participate in training team initiatives that add high value to customers and or internal team members
* Assist the Training manager/training advisor with training material by developing and reviewing new and existing documentation
* Create product training materials and review other staff members’ product documentation including multimedia online tutorials, video recordings, integrated product Help files and PDF printable material
Installation and Other Services
* Install and configure software products on-site or remotely in line with company guidelines and procedures.
* Complete all relevant paperwork/processes at the end of a deployment
* Follow up on any outstanding issues from a deployment
* Experienced trainer, preferably in the IT or pharmacy sector and preferably with relevant training or IT qualifications/certification. Certificate IV in Training and Assessment highly regarded.
* Strong presentation and team skills with the ability to demonstrate the ability, or potential, to confidently communicate software capability & functionality to head office and store level customers.
* Strong verbal and written communication skills.
* Experience training/implementing ERP based systems such as Microsoft Dynamics AX is highly regarded.
* Ability to perform, schedule and prioritise multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
* Have a current driver’s license and a willingness to undertake intrastate and interstate travel.
* Flexibility and availability to work after hours and/or occasional weekend work.
* Incentive Scheme (5-10% average)
* On Call and OT allowances.
o On call is paid at 20% of base salary and on call hours are 5-9 Mon-Fri and 8.30-5pm Sat and Sun. approx. every 6-9 weeks once up to speed with products
o Managed service Roster which is 24/7 (on call rates paid for all hours besides 8.30-5 Mon-Fri) however phone is often only called 1 in every 6 weeks approx. (you can be on call for Both Managed services and Technical work)
o Overtime is claimed and added to base salary.
* Travel – for all travel team members submit KM’s travelled and is paid at the ATO standard rate
* Tolls and parking are reimbursed via an expense claim. Every 2 weeks.
* Meals can be claimed when travelling overnight.
* Supply a work credit card for expenses if staff would like.
* Lots of flex – Can WFH and go to Murarrie office as needed.
* Provide own car or organise novated lease / salary sacrifice scenario. Paid a km allowance through ATO. Can claim expenses too.
* Travel is an average of twice a month (1-2 nights at a time). Well planned in advance.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Brid Coughlan on 0439 213 636 for a confidential discussion.