Looking for the next step in your career? We’re working with a Telco giant in their search for an experienced Town Planner with a background in the Telecommunications industry, offering an initial 6 month contract, but with a scope of work that stretches for a full 3 years.
This is a role that will see you based in the North Sydney office with work from home flexibility for up to 3 days per week, working autonomously in a team of other Town Planners, Property Consultants and other SAED specialists. This role is paying up to $650p/d plus superannuation, depending on thne experience the right candidate can bring to the team.
What this role can offer you:
- Working for a Telco giant, owning a huge portfolio of sites trusting you to work autonomously.
- A 6 month initial contract, with scope of work up to and a maximum tenure of 3 years.
- A daily rate of $650p/d plus superannuation.
- Up to 3 days per week WFH.
What this role is looking for in you:
- Strong experience in Town Planning, working across a large portfolio autonomously.
- Over 2 years experience as a Town Planner in the Telecommunications industry, ideally working on mobile networks.
Sound interesting? Apply with the latest version of your CV and we will be in contact soon!