Looking for the next step in your career? We’re working with a services and maintenance provider for national infrastructure in their search for an experienced Town Planner on a permanent basis. You’ll be working for a company that has both public and private clients and that will really take your career development seriously, prioritising internal recruitment before going external and allowing you to laterally move across industries.
This role will see you working in Parramatta and occasionally on sites across Sydney, with up to 3 days working from home, this will also pay up to $135,000 plus superannuation. You will be working on one of the company’s biggest telecommunications accounts, with one of their focuses in you being an expertise in end to end process knowledge of DAs (Development Applications).
What this role can offer you:
- Working with a company that focuses on your career development, giving you exposure to mulitple industries.
- A permanent role paying up to $140k plus super.
- Up to 3 days per week WFH.
What this role is looking for in you:
- Strong experience in Town Planning, working across a large portfolio autonomously.
- An expertise in DAs, being able to prepare and lodge a DA and going through the necessary process after this.
- Strong experience within and a knowledge of the telecommunications industry
Sound interesting? Apply with the latest version of your CV and we will be in contact soon!