Working for this local government body as a Test Lead will see you responsible for managing and leading the testing on a wide variety of solution application projects ranging from simple through to complex implementations and upgrades.
Your brand-new role will have you undertake and lead testing across several platforms within the Digital Customer Experience Team, including, but not limited to Salesforce, TechnologyOne, Accela, Pathway, Assetmaster, Parking Technologies, websites and cloud applications and will at times work across a number of projects.
- Collaboration with the program test team & project team members to co-ordinate activities, identify and highlight risks and issues, provide estimates of work required and give regular updates during Daily stand-ups.
- Lead the development of high-quality test documentation such as test plans, test summary reports, manual test cases and test reports.
- Create, maintain, and perform functional test cases
- Ensuring the readiness of test resources such as test environments, user access and workstations.
- Co-ordinate and assist business representatives in the documentation and execution of user acceptance test cases
- Follow the Defect Management process including performing prioritisation of defects.
- Providing advice and leadership to project teams to ensure that the testing approach is appropriate and targeted to the required functions and to an appropriate depth
Skills and experience
- Extensive experience in a Test Lead role for application implementation and upgrade projects with a minimum of five years’ experience as a Test Lead/Analyst
- Previous experience in working across complex projects with many stakeholders and SMEs simultaneously
- Experience in devising test strategies with varying levels of granularity
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills, including active listening, negotiation and influencing, leading & facilitation of meetings and workshops, and stakeholder relationship management
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable within a high pressure and changing environment and effectively manage multiple priorities
- Previous experience in working with Jira and Confluence
- Experience working across multiple technology platforms, such as .Net, Java, Salesforce, Mulesoft etc.
- Skilled with testing tools, experience with QC ALM and Microsoft Azure Devops
Apply now to secure an interview or contact Dylan Tasker on 9236 7753 for a confidential discussion.