Fantastic permanent career opportunity to join a leading Australian asset lifecycle management and service provider within telecommunications, transport, utilities sectors. You’ll be joining the Commercial department within the utilities business unit and be based in Melbourne’s CBD with flexible working arrangements. An extremely competitive remuneration package is on offer with base salary in the low to mid $100’s, professional development and training, leadership programs, and discretionary bonuses on offer. Perhaps the most compelling opportunity is to work on large multi-million-dollar national bids and within a dynamic, close-knit team of 10-12 in the Commercial team distributed across Melbourne and Brisbane.
You will be responsible for creating compelling, persuasive, and competitive bids in response to tender opportunities in the Utilities business unit. You will play a critical role in securing new business by developing well-structured, highly professional, and winning proposals. The four key pillars of the role are: Bid Preparation, Content Development, Relationship Management and Proposal Coordination.
- Source relevant information from across the business to respond to tender questions and criteria including research on client, industry, competitor analysis, and thorough research
- Bid project management – prepare and manage bid schedules, ensuring all deliverables are submitted within established timelines and compliant
- Review tender documentation, identify key evaluation criteria, and formulate a winning strategy
- Write and edit persuasive, compelling, and accurate content for tender response
- Manage a knowledge base repository of tenders and collateral from past responses for future use
- Ensure compliance with all tender requirements, including formatting guidelines, submission instructions, and contractual obligations
- Conduct quality assurance reviews to ensure the bid is accurate, responds to the questions and conveys the organisation’s value proposition and unique selling points
- Collaborate closely with internal teams, including sales, legal, marketing/branding and finance
- Maintain positive relationships
- Attend pre-bid meetings, site visits
- Experience working for a Utilities and Infrastructure contractor or provider.
- Demonstrated experience in bid writing or similar discipline on large million-dollar plus proposals with the ability to drive, lead and manage responses end to end
To apply for this great career opportunity, please email Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com or call Kylie on 0408 388 680 for more details.