Paramatta (1 day onsite)
6 Months Contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
$800 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced ‘Technical Writer’ (User & System Manuals)
- Lead technical input into the production of high-quality documentation that is appropriate for its intended audience and collaborate with internal teams in the development and implementation of policies and procedures.
- Prepare detailed and easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides ensuring client needs are met.
- Work closely with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and scope and plan the documentation requirements including the development of tutorials to help end-users understand and utilise a variety of applications.
- Provide insights and summaries into ICT documentation requirements, analysing existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities and provide recommendations on improvements to business systems.
- Document and maintain the information architecture database and associated.
- Provide detailed and timely briefings to Executive and teams and expert advice on issues to inform decision making
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or email@example.com