- Exciting opportunity for a Security Technical Writer
- ACT, VIC and SA located with some WFH flexibility
- 6 month contract + multiple extension opportunities
- Must hold an NV1 Security Clearance to apply for this role
Our client provides science and technology support to safeguard Australia and its national interests.
Our client is currently establishing an externally facing collaboration environment. The capability is being deployed upon Public Cloud platforms to enable trusted access to internal departments and external partners. To enable the solution, an iRAP assessment to facilitate ICT Security Accreditation must be undertaken. To meet this requirement, a Technical Writer with a background in ICT Security documentation development and preparation is required to work within the team.
The Technical Writer will work as a dedicated resource to the project, engaging across an integrated team of managers, architects, engineers, researchers, subject matter experts and partners to develop and uplift the required documentation suite to meet security assessment and accreditation process outcomes.
The Technical Writer will be responsible for:
- Development and co-ordination of the development/uplift to existing technical and security documentation suites,
- Document the solution in alignment with ASD Top-8 technical and business practices to meet the required cyber security posture.
- Derive cyber security principles and requirements into actionable products and policies/processes that can be implemented by the project delivery team
- Be accountable for the accurate completion of high quality work within required timeframes and quality standards.
- Have the ability to work independently and with limited supervision.
Key required skills, experience and exposure include:
- ICT system and software security design, development, and implementation
- Secure Network design and implementation.
- Cloud technologies.
- Cyber and information security.
- Cyber security architecture.
- Ability to communicate effectively to a range of audiences with varying levels of knowledge, skills, and experience.
- Sound interpersonal skills including the ability to work as an effective member of a team and clients spanning multiple organisational domains.
- Respond strongly and positively to deadlines.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of ICT Security Accreditation documentation within the Commonwealth Government context.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with and extract relevant information or content from stakeholders in order to develop the required documents.
- Previous experience within the Defence environment.
You must hold an NV1 Security Clearance to apply for this role.
To apply for this role click ‘Apply’ or call Jess Jurkovic on 02 6129 6305 to talk about this opportunity further.