- Exciting opportunity for Technical Writers
- 12 months + 2 x 12 months
- Minimum Baseline clearance required
- Canberra location
Our Client is a department of the Government of Australia charged with the responsibility to defend Australia and its national interests.
Our client is seeking a Technical Writer to support the Australian Government’s efforts to improve cyber security advice. The successful candidate will develop and coordinate the publication of technical security documentation for use across government.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Articulate cyber security principles into actionable products that can be understood by technical/non-technical audiences
- Explain and advise on complex technical concepts to drive and influence the improvement of cyber security posture
- Be accountable for the accurate completion of high quality work within required timeframes
Skills and Experience
- Experience developing and coordinating technical security publications
- Understanding of cyber security principles
- Experience communicating complex technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience with the ACSC’s Essential Eight
- Experience with cloud technologies
To apply for this opportunity, please click ‘APPLY’. For further information, please contact Jaela Smith on 02 6129 6302 or email email@example.com