- 6-month initial contract (view to extend)
- Sydney location, on site 5 days per week
- NV1/NV2 Clearance Required
- $850 per day
A leading Consultancy is looking for a Technical Specialist to join their team in an initial 6-month contract (highly likely to extend). You’ll be at the forefront of supporting a critical defense client. Your expertise will be crucial in managing operational and tactical data, using dynamic network architectures, computer systems, and software.
- Expert in Unix/Linux Operating Systems
- Experience with VMWare / Hypervisors
- Strong Networking background
- Australian Government Security and Vetting Agency (AGSVA)-issued personnel security clearance
- Plan, lead, and deliver very complex technical activities and solutions in a high-pressure environment
- Communicate and engage with stakeholders to deliver integrated and holistic solutions in multifaceted problem domains
- Evaluate and ensure the delivered capability meets Defence requirements within policy, legislative, and regulatory frameworks
This is your chance to be part of a team that’s shaping the future of critical situational awareness capability. If you’re ready to unleash your technical prowess and make a real impact, apply now and embark on an exciting journey with us!
If interested, you can also email your CV to Sophia.firstname.lastname@example.org 🚀