- $150,000-$180,000 package
- Flexible WFH arrangement
Our client is undergoing a large multi year data and digital transformation that is part of there campaign to improve customer experience. We are seeking a Technical Lead to sit across a number of data related iniatives within the organisation which includes a Enterprise Data Platform uplift.
- Strong experience in Databricks and cloud-based data platforms.
- Strong experience with AWS.
- Establish technology standards and guidelines for data projects.
- Responsible for leading the detailed technical design of high-level, data-centric, solutions
- Provide technical guidance, oversight, and leadership to software developers and data engineers on a per-project basis Engagement with other technology areas required for delivery of the solution where appropriate (Cloud, Integration, Cyber)
- Review code and assist in implementation and hands-on development
- Remain on the forefront of advances in technologies and look out for opportunities
- Assist stakeholders with requirements and solutions for transformational projects
- Resolving technical issues aligned to delivery
- Identify and remove technical bottlenecks that impede the progress of projects
- Identify opportunities to optimise the use of cloud infrastructure and service usage
- Help identify and develop automation opportunities and apply CICD practices that leads to overall quality and speed to market.
- Work autonomously with the ability to drive your own work plan
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with differing stakeholders including external vendors and an excellent team player Ability to influence team members who are not direct reports to achieve outcomes
- Strong work ethic and ability to lead by example
- Experience with AWS, Databricks, DBT, and Kafka
- Strong experience in SQL
- Experience in leading and implementing data solutions in complex environments
If you are interested in this role please apply below alternatively please contact Ziomi Warchalowski on 0475092132.