- NV1 Security Clearance minimum requirement
- Defence experience highly recommended
- 12 month contract + extension
- Assist in the design and delivery of a new environment
- SFIA 5 Level
Our Federal Government client is currently undertaking an technology environment replacement project which is to replace the existing environment with a modern, architecturally aligned virtualised platform, decommission the extant infrastructure, as well as deliver policy, process and tooling such that service delivery management in the environment can be performed.
As the Technical Assurance Specialist you will work as part of cross functional, above the line teams to support the management and delivery of new integration and support, manage and assure the onboarding of new users to existing services.
This will include, but not be limited to the following tasks:
- Review of system designs to ensure use of contemporary and legacy technology;
- Efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems;
- Provide governance oversight in support of the ICT Technical Assurance Framework;
- Review technical content in line with industry best practices;
- Provide technical advice and recommendations to the wider team;
- Contribute to the maturity of the team by coaching and mentoring others;
- Being a technical leader, serving as a liaison among internal stakeholders, vendors, technical resources, and project stakeholders;
- Providing expert input and quality review of solutions;
- Contribute to the review of systems capability to ensure alignment with Defence strategic requirements; and,
- Provide advice and guidance ensuring adoption and adherence to information assurance architectures, strategies, policies, standards and guidelines.