An esteemed financial services organisation is seeking a Technical Analyst with strong Linux, AWS cloud and containerisation experience to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will be tasked with supporting, maintaining and continuing to develop the organisation’s bleeding edge blockchain platform, one of the world’s first commercial use cases of blockchain in enterprise environments.
Working with a passionate team of technical support analysts and engineers, this role will be responsible for providing level two technical support of the platform including troubleshooting, incident response, problem / release management, monitoring, security and configuration. Another key focus of the role will be preparing the platform for go-live’s and future releases.
This position will suit candidates who have a natural inquisitiveness, who are passionate about learning and growing their technical skills and want to get their hands dirty with the latest technology, combined with a positive can-do attitude and fantastic team work skills.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications coupled with relevant industry certifications
- Proven experience supporting mission critical environments including incident, problem and release management
- Strong experience troubleshooting, configuring and maintaining AWS and Linux environments
- Developed containerisation skills, preferably in Docker or Kubernetes
- Experience with application monitoring tools such as ELK is highly regarded
- Experience using Terraform to write Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- Proven scripting skills (Python, Bash, Cron etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Superior troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- A passion for IT with an eagerness to immerse yourself in bleeding edge technologies
An excellent salary package is on offer for the right candidate, along with hybrid work from home / office policy. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online today!