Due to a busy period our client is seeking a Technical Analyst to join their team based in Melbourne.
Reporting to the Head of Group IT Technical and working closely with the IT, security, and infrastructure teams, you will ensure the successful completion of an upgrade project, to complete a comprehensive network engineering projects.
To apply for this opportunity, you will need the following:
- Configuration and upgrades of Cisco switches
- Switch Hardware replacement in hub rooms including cable management
- Experience in Cisco DNA
- Experience in Aruba Clearpass would be a bonus.
- Ability to work in fast-paced and dynamic environments.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
This role will be to start in January after the holiday break and will run to the end of March or April depending on delivery. You will need to pass background and compliance checks prior to this.
Only Australian Citizens or Permanent Residents need apply to do the security check requirements. You will need to be able to attend the office location in person due to the nature of the work onsite. For more information, please call Shelley 0418 572 482 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.