Leading global consultancy firm is seeking an experienced business administrator with Tax experience to lead a high performing busines support team.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced team leader or a co-ordinator stepping up to manage a bigger team of administrative professionals,
playing an influential role in building a supportive, people focused and collaborative team culture.
This person must bring technical tax knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of broad tax issues,
lodgements and internal tax systems.
Key responsiblities are:
- Management of a team of Operations Administrators and Coordinators
- Responsibility for leading an engaged, motivated and high performing team.
- Responsibility for daily team operations, including allocations of work to team members and delivery of high quality and timely service to internal and external clients
- Be a subject matter expert in our tax delivery processes and step in to provide hands on support to your team during peak periods and lodgement days
- Responsibility for the management of your team’s performance, ensuring the team is meeting defined KPIs & SLAs
- Act as a point of escalation for complex or challenging requests
- Provide leadership, coaching, training and professional development opportunities
- Assist in recruiting new team members as we continue to grow, and provide new starter training
- Identify opportunities to improve or streamline our administration processes
In return we are looking for:
- Technical tax knowledge
- Prior leadership experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading, coaching and managing diverse teams
- Proven experience in driving a collaborative team culture and high performing working environment
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with the team, management and business stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience of high standards of customer service
- Analytical and data analysis skills to deliver insights to continuously strive for improvement
- Excellent organisational, time management and complex problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt and be flexible to changing systems, processes and business needs
- Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communicate skills
If this sounds like you then please APPLY NOW or contact Catherine Wiggett on 0427 265 667 or
via firstname.lastname@example.org for an initial chat