- Provide first and second level support to clients for enterprise business applications, with a focus on MS D365 applications.
- Work with multidisciplinary teams and vendors in resolving issues and requests according to service standards and meeting service level agreements (SLAs).
- Write and maintain clear process documentation and standard operational procedures (SOPs).
- Provide advice to management, clients, and team members on potential enhancements of supported business application systems, to support changing business requirements.
- Assist the Product Support Senior Systems Administrator and CRM Product Lead in system upgrades, testing, and maintenance.
- Work with the Product Support Senior Systems Administrator in coordinating change releases.
- Work with the Product Support Senior Systems Administrator on managing system related incidents and emergency responses.
- Work in a rostering system to monitor and assign incoming support requests, including participating in an on-call roster for after-hours support.
- Participate in operational programs and projects including the enhancement of the systems or information to support changing business needs.
- Demonstrate commitment to contemporary standards of ethical practice, a safe workplace, equity, diversity and personal qualities that contribute to the effective operation of a team.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting MS D365 applications.
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise work across multiple applications in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated concepts and techniques associated with:
- system support;
- system administration;
- business analysis;
- design and development of business application systemsDemonstrated ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to rapidly acquire knowledge of business processes.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, consult and negotiate with a vast variety of audiences, such as internal and external clients, and staff and system users at all levels.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability, and innovation within an environment of change.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Brid Coughlan on 0439 213 636 for a confidential discussion.