As a Systems Administrator, you will play a crucial role in maintaining the functionality of multi-user computer systems and platforms. Your responsibilities will encompass a wide range of tasks, including:
- Coordinating with network administrators and service accounts to ensure the smooth operation of computer systems.
- Maintaining system documentation for accurate records.
- Tuning system performance to optimize efficiency.
- Installing system-wide software and managing mass storage space.
- Interacting with users to address their needs and evaluating vendor products.
- Making recommendations for hardware and software purchases.
- Coordinating installations and providing backup and recovery support.
- Developing and monitoring policies and standards for resource allocation.
To succeed in this role, candidates should meet the following qualifications:
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology or a related discipline.
- Relevant industry certifications, such as RHCSA, RHCE, MCSE, or similar.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in Redhat Enterprise Linux.
- Proficiency in automation scripting using tools like Powershell, Ansible, and Shell.
- Working knowledge of VMware ESXi and Windows server environments.
- Prior experience in SAN Storage management.
- Experience in maintaining Veeam backup and PRTG monitoring systems.
- Familiarity with supporting Citrix and Horizon View applications.
- Extensive experience in a customer-focused role, delivering a high level of systems administration support.
A Baseline Security Clearance is required for this role. Therefore, applicants must be
Australian Citizens to be eligible and maintain this level of security clearance.
Apply now or call Luther Borgas on 03 9236 7755