Looking for the next step in your career? This role might be right for you.
We’re working with a huge project services provider to major infrastructure businesses across Australia on a Structural Engineering role in the telecommunications space. This role is based in Chatswood with 2-3 days per week work from home.
This role will see you work across accounts consisting of some of Australia’s largest telecommunications businesses, to improve existing and implement new telecommunications support structures across Sydney. They’re hiring across mid and senior levels of experience with this role contributing to the design, delivery and compliance of telecommunications support structures.
What they’re looking for in you:
- Over 12 months’ experience in structural engineering within telecommunications or power.
- A problem-solving attitude, proactively looking out for solutions and always learning.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in structural engineering.
What they can offer you:
- Up to $140k plus super (dependent on your level of experience).
- Excellent career development opportunities including opportunity to work across multiple T1 telco clients.
- Work in an excellent culture with a dynamic and tight-knit team.
Sound interesting? Drop in your CV and we will be in contact soon!