Sr Business Analyst (Timetable & Scheduling)
8 months contract with strong possible extension thereafter.
Ultimo & WFH
$820 p/day + Super
Talent International is working in partnership with a large government organisation to assist in sourcing an experienced “Sr Business Analyst”.
- Degree in relevant discipline or equivalent skills, knowledge and experience.
- 5+ years business analysis including proven experience in eliciting requirements, identifying and maximising opportunities for improvements.
- Experience with Human Centred Design methodologies and modern research techniques.
- Broad experience in analysing data to draw business-relevant conclusions and in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Good knowledge in generating process documentation.
- Ability to address and meet focus capabilities as stated in the Position Description.
Note: Looking for someone who has experience in Timetable & scheduling.
Good to have education sector experience.
If you would be interested in this role please submit your cover letter & CV in Word format only by clicking the “APPLY NOW” button below or firstname.lastname@example.org