A Solutions Architect is required for an approximate three-month engagement to:
- Support the business case and project planning with a set of suitable solution options, and
- Provide high-level current state, transition state and future state solution architectures based on the recommended solution option.
- Work with business SME’s, vendors, product teams and business analysts to designing, modify, and test a range of solution options to meet the business requirements.
- Engage with digital asset teams, integration teams and others to ensure solution options are aligned to the client’s future roadmap
- Assist the Project manager to define a range of solution options in terms of cost, timeframes to deliver and the resources required.
- Prepare a broad delivery strategy and approach for the preferred solution architecture.
- Assess the business impact that certain technical choices have
- Develop high-level current state architectures, transitional architectures, and future state architectures as they related to the progressive delivery of OSFM strategy
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience in delivering project architecture solutions on time that achieve desires outcomes
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders including business SME, business analyst, application specialists, vendors, and project teams.
- A knowledge of Asset Management and associated applications specifically Ellipse and Salesforce (Click).
- An understanding of supporting technologies including spatial, integration, in-field data capture, security, Power BI, and data warehouses.
- Effective leadership, coordination, communication, and negotiation skills
- TOGAF or similar architecture framework experience
- Bachelor level degree in information technology or similar is preferred.
If you would like to find out more about this opportunity, Talent and everything in-between, don’t hesitate to call Brid Coughlan on 0439 213 636 for a confidential discussion.