A leading Insurance provider is seeking a number of Solution Architects to join their team on initial six month contracts.
Working on a large transformation program, you will be responsible for the end-to-end design and definition of technical solutions that cover a wide variety of technologies including Guidewire, front end applications (Microservices / React) and IDAM (Okta). You will be required to provide advice and guidance to impacted business units, while ensuring that the proposed solutions address business needs, are fit for purpose and will align to the organisation’s technology roadmap.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications (i.e. TOGAF)
- Demonstrated Solution Architecture experience gained within large, complex environments
- Financial Services and/or Insurance experience would be highly regarded
- Strong experience designing solutions which incorporate different technologies such as applications (Guidewire), integration and identity and access management
- Excellent communication skills coupled with strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Ability to consult and provide advice to internal stakeholders
An attractive daily rate is on offer for the right candidate. To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online!