Talent International is searching for an experienced Solution Architect with strong experience across Applications/Software, Systems Integration and Cloud solutions to join a commercial organisation based in Brisbane CBD on a 12 month + extensions.
// 12 month contract
// Flexible remote working arrangements
// Brisbane CBD location
The Solution Architect will have a good understanding working across Application Architecture and be familiar with Integration Architecture and Microsoft Cloud environments, helping the organisation in the delivery of their Digital Strategy.
- Develop Solution Architectures based on requirements and specifications, including the design of the required cloud and software components.
- Selecting appropriate technologies and tools that will used to build out the system or application.
- Identifying potential technical and security related risks with the systems.
- Present designs for approval at architectural governance boards and support technical change requests at relevant governance forums.
- Collaborating with developers and engineers to ensure that the system or application is developed according to specifications.
- Peer review and feedback on co-worker design documents.
- Provide assurance by reviewing vendor delivered designs and bids
- 5+ years experience working within Software/Applications Architecture.
- Experience with Integration Architecture and API Gateways
- Ability to work at Domain level on occasion
- Experience working across Microsoft Cloud environments (Azure)
- Exposure working with Infrastructure technologies such as Azure AD, VM’s, Networking, Storage, and SQL is desirable.
- Any knowledge working across Data Architecture (Data Lakes) is desirable.
- An understanding of Cyber Security / Essential Eight frameworks is desirable.
How to Apply:
To find out more, please “Apply for this job” or contact James Grierson or Mats Rorvik on [insert phone number] or 07 3031 4512 or firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
For a list of all vacant positions, please see our website www.talentinternational.com