Our Federal Client is seeking a talented Service Designer for 12-month initial contract with long term potential to join Agile squad(s) tasked with improving operational efficiencies and business process streamlining and improving capability of front line staff to improve Customer Experience.
The team works to improve processes through service design, re-engineering and continuous improvement approaches, utilising service design approaches in the design and delivery of change.
Contract to be based in either Melbourne or Geelong with flexible working from home arrangements (3 days in office preferred on a case by case basis).
- Collaboratively work on the execution of a road map of design-led initiatives that will enable the service outcomes of the program, including the research, analysis and identification of service challenges and opportunities, envisioning new service concepts and planning a program of work
- Envision and communicate service concepts that illustrate all components and touch points of a new or enhanced service, leveraging contemporary design methods such as Human-Centred Design
- Quantitative and qualitative User Research to develop current and future-state service enhancements
- Journey mapping, business process mapping, design briefs, acceptance criteria, personas
- Human-Centred Design, User Research. User Experience background.
- Personas and journey mapping
- Co-design and facilitation, design thinking
- Highly developed ability to synthesise complex information and make decisions
- Strong collaboration and ability to work in cross-functional Agile teams.
- State or Federal Government experience highly regarded, or complex large corporate
- Passion for the community and giving back – any experience within health, aged care, NGO, or disability services highly regarded
- Agile ways of working
- Visual Design background nice to have
Salary and Benefits
- Melbourne (Richmond) or Geelong location
- $500 to $670 per day inc super
- Long-term, rolling engagement
- Flexible work arrangements and policies post lock-down
- Complex, multi-channel environment with agile delivery structure
Please note: Australian Citizenship is mandatory for this federal government agency.
Kylie.McManus@talentinternational.com // 0408 388 680