An iconic Financial Services provider is seeking a Senior Network Engineer with strong core networking / backbone expertise to join their team on a permanent basis.
Joining a stable, collaborative team environment, this role will be responsible for the design, support, configuration and implementation of the organisations core network including a number of datacentres. This position will be responsible for both project initiatives and operational support / BAU tasks (including an on-call roster), acting as the SME across routing protocols and layer three technologies such as MPLS and BGP.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Tertiary qualifications and/or relevant industry certifications (CCNP / CCIE)
- Strong network engineering experience gained within large, enterprise service provider networks
- Strong knowledge and experience supporting, designing, configuring and implementing routing protocols and layer 3 technologies such as BGP, MPLS, OSPF, Multicast
- Superior troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong team work skills with the ability to work independently as required
- Comfortable working across projects and BAU / support
In return our client is offering:
- An attractive salary package
- Hybrid work from home / office
- Strong team culture
To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply online today!