- 12-month contract (potential for extension)
- NV2 Clearance Required
- 5 days on-site Sydney location
- $1,238 per day incl super
We are seeking a Senior Wintel Technician with expertise in ICT infrastructure to join our client to service one of their largest defence clients. This is a prestigious program of work, in this role, you will play a crucial part in building, managing, and supporting ICT infrastructure in a multi-forest distributed environment. Your contributions will directly impact the success of integrated ICT systems and applications critical to our defense client.
As a Senior Wintel Technician, your responsibilities will include:
- Building, managing, and supporting ICT infrastructure in a multi-forest distributed environment.
- Analyzing, logging, tracking, and resolving complex issues pertaining to ICT infrastructure and applications.
- Assisting with the development of build defect remediation.
- Creating and peer-reviewing Standard Operating Procedure documentation (SOPs), build guides, and related materials.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience working in Defence as a Senior Wintel Technician.
- Demonstrated experience in the build, deployment, and support of the following Microsoft technologies:
- Windows Server 2019
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- VMWare VCF
- Demonstrated experience in developing and managing highly available/fault-tolerant systems, networks, and infrastructure in various operational states.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and negotiation skills with demonstrable experience in presenting and engaging with stakeholders, projects, and business areas.
Desirable Skills and Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of the SEA2273 Minerva Systems.
- Knowledge of Nutanix.
- Strong knowledge of governance frameworks related to infrastructure service and security delivery, including required subsystems (i.e., Australia Information Security Manual (ISM)).
- Strong knowledge of ADF deployed environments/platforms and their unique networking, support, and security constraints.
- Monday to Friday business hours, with a standard 40-hour working week.
- Sydney based preferred.
- Must have and maintain a Negative Vetting 2 (NV2) security clearance before commencing work.
If you are interested in this role, please APPLY NOW!