We are excited to be working with a major Queensland Government frontline department seeking a Senior System Administrator
Scope of Position
Seeking a suitably experienced Systems Administrator, to join the team to contribute to the successful delivery of the various projects allocated to the Directorate, with an initial focus on the M365 Transitions.
Key accountabilities & skills
- Technical leadership and expert advice on the complexities of MS Exchange and O365, to provide support to the Transition Coordinator and Project Manager and lead the technical transition activities, in accordance with advice and guidance from the Directorate’s Data Centre SME to migrate users and their associated accounts, applications and data to their receiving agencies;
- Provide extensive knowledge transfer and training to permanent staff to ensure the organization Data Centre can support the rapidly changing and critical technology associated with O365, post the project’s go live.
- Work collaboratively and communicate effectively with operational and project teams, vendors, other business units and management to develop successful working relationships and deliver approved business requirements;
- Lead the analysis and timely resolution of issues within a complex ICT environment to ensure alignment of project outcomes.
Essential Skill sets
- Email Services (MS Exchange 2016 & Exchange Online)
- Microsoft 365 Tenancy Administration Services (including Exchange Online, Teams, OneDrive, OneNote, Sharepoint)
- Active Directory (2012, 2016), ADFS, Azure AD
- Scripting (including PowerShell for administration of Azure AD, MS Online Services)
- Experience with Hybrid Public Cloud and On Premise implementations
We at Talent are redefining the contractor experience
Access our Digital Portal – Electronic paperwork / online timesheets & expenses
Earn loyalty points redeemable for gifts / rewards / benefits
FREE access to 25000+ online skills and development courses
Networking and social events regularly hosted by our awesome Talent team
If you wish to join us and begin your Talent International experience
click APPLY NOW or call Gary Murray